Low Carbon Workspaces is a project funded by the European Regional Development Fund, and delivered by Ngage Solutions Ltd in the South-East of England.
Low Carbon Workspaces has been developed to assist organisations to reduce the amount of money spent on energy, and cut carbon emissions through the installation of energy efficiency solutions such as insulation, efficient glazing and LED lighting.
Match funded grants of up to £5,000 are available and with energy prices rising, now could be a good time to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Your organisation must be based in the South East of England
- You must have been trading for at least a year
- You cannot be part of a franchise
- Retail, education and farming businesses are excluded
- You need to own the building or have a long-term lease agreement in place
- You need to employ fewer than 250 people and turnover under €50 million (e.g. be a Small and Medium-sized Enterprise: SME)
- Your energy spend for the last 12 months must be at least £3,000
Your minimum project value must be £2,600
For further information, please visit www.lowcarbonworkspaces.co.uk for more details.